Here’s a wee fragment of our Death Rattle performance under the GoMA portico in Glasgow for Final Fling’s Day of the Dead mini-fest.
Date: 2nd Nov 2013
Venue: GoMA, Glasgow
- 10 am – 12 noon – a shrine workshop with Greer Pester;
- 12 noon – 1 pm – Death Rattle performance in the portico;
- 2 pm – 4 pm – a Death Cafe – top floor workshop;
- 5 pm – 9 pm – Unburden – one to one with Adrian Howells, southside location;
- All day in the portico – Charnal House by Doug Strang
- HearAfter sound installation was previewed on 25th Oct and ran until 1st Dec 2013.
Many thanks to Katie Bruce and all at the Gallery of Modern Art.