Final Fling’s Day of the Dead Mini-Fest
Co-produced by Gallery of Modern Art and Final Fling
Date: 2nd Nov 2013
Venue: GoMA, Glasgow
Please note: Adrian Howells is performing at an alternative Southside location
- 10 am – 12 noon – a shrine workshop with Greer Pester;
- 12 noon – 1 pm – Death Rattle performance in the portico;
- 2 pm – 4 pm – a Death Cafe – top floor workshop;
- 5 pm – 9 pm – Unburden – one to one with Adrian Howells;
- All day in the portico – Charnal House by Doug Strang
- HearAfter sound installation was previewed on 25th Oct and ran until 1st Dec 2013.
More info at Final Fling‘s Day of the Dead Mini-Fest
Many thanks to Katie Bruce and all at the Gallery of Modern Art.
I am delighted to have organised the first GLEAM electroacoustic concert in the University of Glasgow Concert Hall. A call for works drew of 60 submissions. The event includes fixed medium works by:
Christian Banasik, Géraud Bec, Iain Campbell, Timothy Cooper, Jonas Foerster, Annelie Nederberg, Felipe Otondo, Dale Perkins, Calum Scott, Pei-Yu Shi, Graeme Truslove, Matt Walch.
Date and time: Saturday 20th March 2010 at 6 pm.
I am delighted to be organiser and host of the first University of Glasgow Music Department electroacoustic music event GLEAM on 20th March 2010 . Here is a call for works.